Lemon Rinse Water As A Natural Hair Treatment
This recipe is one of the easiest ones to prepare. The simplest solutions are often the most effective ones: After your usual shampoo, simply rinse your hair with this mix! Your hair will be much shinier.
- Half a medium-sized lemon (or 1 small one);
- An empty bottle (1 liter bottles would do!)
- A funnel.
- Squeeze the lemon juice, then pour it into the empty bottle using the funnel;
- Fill the bottle with cool water;
- Use that water to rinse your hair each time you shampoo;
- No need to wash your hair after rinsing it with the lemon water.
- Repeat at least 3 times a week.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure after rinsing your hair with the lemon water as it could lighten your hair.