Natural Hair Treatment: DIY Lemon Rinse Water
Lemon Rinse Water As A Natural Hair Treatment
This recipe is one of the easiest ones to prepare. The simplest solutions are often the most effective ones: After your usual shampoo, simply rinse your hair with this mix! Your hair will be much shinier.
- Half a medium-sized lemon (or 1 small one);
- An empty bottle (1 liter bottles would do!)
- A funnel.
- Squeeze the lemon juice, then pour it into the empty bottle using the funnel;
- Fill the bottle with cool water;
- Use that water to rinse your hair each time you shampoo;
- No need to wash your hair after rinsing it with the lemon water.
- Repeat at least 3 times a week.
- Avoid prolonged sun exposure after rinsing your hair with the lemon water as it could lighten your hair.
Want to know that after the lemon rinse do you use conditioner rinse.