Additionally to its other cosmetic benefits, organic Argan oil works equally well for both hands and nails.
On the hands plane, pure Argan oil shows exactly the same results as the overall effect on skin.
For your nails, if you enjoy having long ones, and have trouble with damages caused by acrylic nails tips, you may want to consider trying pure organic Argan oil.
It is now recommended for serious nail care by many dermatologists thanks to its amazing effects on brittle, weak nails that continuously peel off.
Argan oil naturally:
- Restores the vitality to stressed nails
- Strengthens, repairs and feeds damaged and split nails
- Soothes damaged cuticles around the nails
- Keeps the nails strong and healthy
- Contributes to natural healthy nail-growth of new upcoming nails
- Helps cure and prevent nail and nail-skin related infections
- Protects them against oxidation
whether you´re enduring any of the nail-related issues or you simply wish to maintain your beautifully manicured nails, Argan oil is your best bet.
With regular and (even occasional!) Argan oil use, you provide your hands and nails the needed care they deserve and to a more cost-effective way than other treatments out there!