Argan oil for skin: The “Liquid Gold” that will improve your skin
Using Argan Oil for Skin is a Serious Skin Care Against Anti-Aging
Although this is a totally natural phenomenon each one of us undergoes, the starting point differs from one person to another depending on many factors.
Some of these are naturally uncontrollable but others can be moderated to a noticeable extent.
Thanks to the impressing array of its regenerative and age-defying effects, natural and pure Argan oil made a big breakthrough in the anti-aging field and became one of the means to moderate the aging signs.
This made Argan oil a best seller with a tremendous market demand as it became popular worldwide.
The essential fatty acids & the antioxidants (including the rare form of vitamin E contained therein) do not only repair and heal the damages and traumas the skin has undergone, but also slow- and knock down aging signs.
Using Argan oil for skin has fully opened new perspectives in terms of naturally mildening the impacts of the aging process.
It has enabled even the mature customer to experience the young, tight, fresh and soft skin of their youth again.
High levels of Omega 3, 6, and 9 contained in Argan oil are directly responsible for rejuvenating the hydrolipidic film (the skin’s natural protective barrier) and lock the moisture in the cells.
This preserves skin elasticity, natural suppleness and protects it against germ, fungi and other external stresses.
In addition, its sterols richness stimulates the structure of the cell membrane to improve overall skin metabolism, and hence prevents signs of aging.
Regular use of Argan oil for skin, when it comes to anti-aging purposes, has priceless blessings as it is the natural solution to:
- Promote cellular youth resulting in essential comforting care for damaged skin
- Decelerate the appearance of skin aging and premature aging signs (crow’s feet, fine lines, wrinkles, creases…) and reduce the visible ones
- Prevent the natural muscle degeneration process and enhance skin tightness
- Throughout and following pregnancy, regular application of Argan oil for skin noticeably improves the elasticity of the skin.
- It also prevents the appearance of (and reduces already existing) stretch marks caused among others by weight fluctuations
- Offer considerable protection –thanks to its potent antioxidants– against free-radicals of the UV sun rays
- Protect also against general pollution free-radicals and their dangerous aftereffects (some of the typical causes of early aging)
- Promptly regenerate the skin and support the vital functions of cells to prevent early aging
- Help protect skin against environmental aggressions, aging factors and restore skin elasticity and suppleness.
Healing & Protecting
In addition to its anti-aging effect, using Argan oil for skin scores also highly thanks to the oil’s remedying properties. Its natural compounds make it an outstanding natural product. Hence the contribution of its anti-inflammatory, antiseptic and bactericide properties into making it the #1 choice of people with sensitive skin.
The active substances contained therein offer stunning skin protection benefits when using organic Argan oil for skin.These benefits include:
- Anti-inflammatory properties which are effective for treating and healing skin tissue (e.g. scars), burns, inflammations, bruises, redness, itchiness, dryness and bad skin marks
- Natural sun-protective functions and disinfectant properties perfect for calming sun burns and any sore skin condition
- Prevention and reduction of inflammations and skin irritations
- Ideally clearing blemished skin and preventing acne by helping regulate sebum production
- Miraculous effects on many skin conditions (chickenpox, psoriasis, eczema, and rosacea..) as well as their scars even at infants and the hereditary or infectious cases
- Protective properties against skin cancer
Unlike other skin products that remain on the skin’s surface, one of the best plus points about using Argan oil for skin is that it doesn’t clog your skin pores.
Thanks to its light nature, Argan oil seeps deep in very naturally and quickly.It works from the inside out to balance and restore the skin’s natural moisture levels.
If you apply Argan oil for skin, the moisture is locked down in the skin.
The oil keeps the skin soft and smooth thanks to the its essential fatty acids and its ultra-hydrating capabilities.
This way, Argan oil can also solve common skin concerns including dry skin.It doesn’t matter whether it’s during cool temperatures or in dry weather.Furthermore:
- Great for renewing and protecting skin cells, strengthening their resistance and fading skin discolorations, making the skin more radiant
- Significantly hydrates and moisturizes the dry and cracked skin by restoring its natural freshness and moisture barrier way better than Shea butter for example
- Regulates sebum and balances the natural oil production of the skin to a great extent.
Consistent Use of Argan Oil for Skin
Consistent application of all-natural organic Argan oil for skin will yield magnificent results especially if you use it overnight and after a bath or shower as it will:
- Protect the body against the chemical reactivity due to pollution
- Help neutralize the free radicals’ damages causing the skin to age before it should
- Protect, nourish, rehydrate and soften your skin and keep it healthy
- Restore, tighten and promote skin elasticity
- Boost your skin overall health and vitality
- Improve cellular cohesion (for supple healthy skin)
- Tremendously support the natural skin rejuvenation by natural regeneration of Elastin and Collagen at the cellular level
- Offer a perfect make-up base thanks to its non-oily and non-greasy nature
With that in mind, using Argan oil for skin will not only be just the next logical step for healing any of the actual beauty issues you may endure.
It will also be a smart move as you’re simultaneously taking preventive steps to appease the inherent need for feed and nourishment that help support your skin’s vital and natural functions.
When you use Argan oil for skin, you will consequently keep the skin healthy and preserve its youth and vitality.
A drop or two regularly applied to the affected areas will keep various issues at bay, quickly optimizing your skin function and immunity, and boosting overall skin health.
i got infected with chicken pox which let my face full of tiny pot holes.. would its application help?
Hi Ranjit Rai,
Thank you for stopping by.
Many of our clients are successfully using Argan oil to help reduce not only the chicken pox damage, but also many other annoying skin issues. Please note however that we are unfortunately not entitled to give any medical advice on this matter.
That being said, I’d recommend you give it a shot and observe the results. After all, it’s a 100% natural product, so no worries about undesirable side-effects (apart from if one has an allergy against natural products!)
I hope this helps.