Argan Oil: An Efficient Health Regulating Oil?
Interestingly, since it became known to the world outside of Morocco, the Argan oil has also gained ground in the modern medical field thanks to its unique and rich natural composition.
Besides fulfilling nutritional needs, one can’t stress it enough how beneficial pure Argan oil is.
It contributes to the human health without any negative side effects.
Especially in our time when almost each product out there contains unnatural chemical substances, the least we can say is that they are unnecessary.
I could go into the technical stuff and provide a never-ending explanation about:
- The complex mixture of the natural chemical compounds (both major and minor components)
- Why each of these substances adds in value to the inventory of Argan oil´s benefits
- Why they are all good for numerous sorts of health and cosmetic problems…
But that would be like boring somebody with how electricity technically works whilst her/his only need is just to get a bulb fixed: Time doesn´t permit!
For those of you guys who are really keen on the technical approach I´ll make a –more or less– simple chart in a later blog post to appease your scientific thirst 🙂
Many recent clinical studies claimed that, due to its unique phytosterols combination, a regular dietary intake of pure Argan oil is very effective.
It blocks cholesterol absorption from the intestines and lowers its levels in the blood compared to similar diets results.
Argan oil is also reputed to possess anti-inflammatory properties.
Some health experts are even promoting that daily consumption of Argan oil is probably one of the factors helping the prevention of various cancers (i.e. prostate cancer…).
Here are some of Argan oil´s other health benefits:
When Pure Argan Oil Is Ingested
- Helps prevent and cure cardiovascular diseases, inflammatory disorders and heart risk factors
- Reduces the risk of the coronary heart disease & blocked arteries
- Decreases the high levels of cholesterol which is the basic factor for many cardiac problems
- Antioxidant vitamin E, which is very good for regulating heart functions, is present in large quantity in Argan oil
- Improves and stimulates blood circulation & lowers the high blood pressure
- Strengthens the body`s natural immunization and anti-bacterial functions
- Slows down the degenerative processes going on in long bones of the body
- Facilitates natural digestion and reduces the risk of obesity
- Supports directly and indirectly the vital functions of different organs of the body
- Has valuable cancer chemo-preventive, anti-proliferative as well as anti-inflammatory effects thanks to its content in gamma-tocopherol (one of the compounds of the vitamin E)
Pure Argan Oil As An Ointment
- Helps sore muscles and has been traditionally considered highly beneficial against arthritis (painful inflammation and stiffness of the damaged body joints)
- Contributes affectively against rheumatic diseases (rheumatic fever damages the heart, brain, joints and skin) and soothes their pains
- Was and is customarily used as a chief treatment to reduce recovery time of the scar tissue healing in cases of burns, cuts, rashes, and even bug bites
- Is an effective pain killer in many cases
- Helps treat hyper-pigmentation
- Soothes skin ailments like dry eczema, psoriasis (a skin disease marked by red, itchy, scaly patches), chickenpox and acne
- Is perfect for soothing babies bottom redness and skin irritations, and is mild enough to be used for babies bath and massage
…and the list goes on and on.
This bespeaks that pure Argan oil is a must.
It should conquer a chief place amid the health care regimen of each health-aware individual.
Pure organic Argan oil is extremely healthy. It is the only product available which starts decreasing cholesterol levels since the very first day of its usage.
So, it is the only natural cardio-protective agent now available in the market.
Its regular consumption will award reliable and efficient multi-level health benefits.
Please note, if you have any kind of allergy (i.e. against nuts) you may want to consult your doctor about the intake of Argan oil before using or consuming it. Remember, Argan oil is extracted out of a nut-like fruit.