Sweet Almond Oil & Argan Oil Hair Mask
The sun, harsh wind, swimming pool chlorine and / or sea salt are some of the worst enemies for hair. This simple recipe is one of the best masks when it comes to nourishing & repairing dry and damaged hair!
You can use it as an effective & natural Argan oil hair mask, to repair the damage, replenish and lock hair moisture!
- One egg yolk;
- Half to one teaspoon of Argan oil (depending on the damage degree);
- One tablespoon of sweet almond oil;
- One teaspoon of shea butter.
- A bowl
- A blender / mixer
- A towel
- Mix all ingredients in a bowl;
- Apply the mask on damp hair before you shampoo it;
- Wrap your hair in a towel;
- Leave on for 30 to 45 minutes;
- Wash & rinse your hair thoroughly using your usual shampoo
- Repeat once a week.
- During the winter, you can additionally apply some drops of Argan oil to you hair after washing it. Do not hesitate to rub Argan oil on your scalp with your fingers;
- The homemade Argan oil hair treatment masks are essential for dry hair, so try to repeat this treatment regularly to strengthen your hair (at least once a week).