Lemon Juice & Argan Oil Hair Mask
Check out this simple yet effective and natural Argan oil hair mask for dry and damaged hair. The “Argan-lemon” mask will help repair dry, rough, parched and unmanageable hair.
You can use it as an effective remedy and a natural Argan oil hair treatment, and that will help restore that glossy, swishy shine and luster of your hair!
- An egg yolk
- Half to one teaspoon of Argan oil (depending on the damage degree)
- One tablespoon of lemon juice
- A teaspoon of olive oil
- A bowl
- A whip
- A towel
- Put all ingredients in a bowl then mix and whip for a few minutes;
- Apply the mask to the dry, rough, parched hair before you shampoo it;
- Spread the dry hair treatment mask on all hair strands;
- Leave on for 15 to 20 minutes in a warm towel;
- Wash & rinse your hair well using your regular shampoo.
- During the winter, you can additionally apply some drops of Argan oil to you hair after washing it. Do not hesitate to rub Argan oil on your scalp with your fingers;
- The best results are yielded when you wash your hair in the evening & wrap it in a scarf or a towel for a few hours. The overnight option will make your hair much shinier;
- The homemade Argan oil hair treatment masks are essential for dry hair, so try to repeat this treatment regularly to strengthen your hair (at least once a week).