Your skin, the largest organ in the body, taking up about 15-18,000 cm2 of it, is a very important barrier protecting everything inside it.
Because of this position, it´s constantly facing not only the different external negative environmental impacts but also internal changes & natural alterations & thus prone to very high stress factors & is often stripped of the indispensable nutrients that maintain its vitality.
These factors include:
- Irritations, inflammations, allergies
- Aging, skin sagging, wrinkles, dryness
- Acne breakouts, blemishes, scars
- Stretch marks due to pregnancy, rapid periods of growth or weight loss
- UV rays exposure
- Temperature changes, bad weather
Although, we´re living in a time where diversity is a bless in almost every avenue in our lives, this very same diversity can be sometimes one´s worst dilemma.
With the profusion of health care merchandise flooding the market, often, finding the right product solution to target a specific problem turns out to be stressful, a money sink & more time consuming than necessary, especially if we´re lacking time.
For instance, the cosmetic field is one of these dilemmas. Counting the amount of products competing against each other on the market claiming to be anti-aging, hair-repairing etc…, in attempts to wolf down the lion´s share, one can´t help but get overwhelmed. Especially that the ratio of products that really work to the ones with dubious claims & results, elevates the faux pas to an alarming percentage.
In this context, anyone of us would be relieved to have one remedy covering a big chunk of our health-care issues list & a one-for-all solution for the daily regimen!
That’s where Argan oil comes in.
Argan Oil For Skin
Well known for a wide gamut of amazing benefits for your hair, nails & many other applications, Argan oil is equally excellent for regenerating & nourishing dry skin, for managing oily complexions, balancing the natural oil production, as it is efficient for numerous anti-aging & remedying purposes.
The interaction of the Argan oil for skin with the epidermis & epidermis problems follows through its components in a completely natural way.
This makes it ideal for treating these issues.
Argan oil has been used to improve health & beauty by the natives here in Morocco for hundreds of years.
Nowadays it has acquired tremendous fame throughout the world as a preventive & curative cosmetic product for many issues. Each time it found its way into someone´s beauty case, they wouldn´t take a pass on it anymore.
For Whom It Is Good
Actually, almost everybody can use Argan oil for skin as a beauty regimen and/or as a treatment. It is equally ideal for all age groups & kinds of skin be it matures, adolescents, children, or babies, but above all for those seeking to maintain their youth & vitality through an eco-friendly alternative.
I won’t sugar-coat this as the Argan oil’s benefits list is wide enough to speak for itself.
Listed below are just some of the key-benefits you can take advantage of by using pure organic Argan oil for skin, hair & nails regularly.
Some Of The Argan Oil Benefits
- Is extremely rich in proteins & antioxidants
- Contains no artificial preservatives, additives, coloring, or perfumes to irritate your skin.
- Is widely tolerated, no age restrictions & no undesirable side effects
- Non-greasy & non-comedogenic
- Quick & easily absorbable without leaving any residue…
Argan oil´s numerous attributes were reasons enough to make it to a widely used ideal ingredient by beauty experts & dermatologists in various creams, serums & lotions in order to address a wide range of skin, hair & other body applications.
How To Use Argan Oil Best
To help you getting started using Argan oil in your daily beauty regimen, I’ve put together this list as a kind of “Quick Start guide”.
These are by no means the only ways to use Argan oil out there, but the simplest & some of the most effective ones.
- How To Use Argan Oil For Skin
- Use Of Pure Argan Oil After Shaving, Waxing or Epilating
- How To Use Argan Oil To Cure Cracked Heels Effectively
- Argan Oil As A Sun Cream & Sunburn Treatment
- How To Use Argan Oil For Hands & Nails
- Argan Oil Hair Treatment: How To Use Argan Oil On Hair
- Pure Argan Oil As An Efficient Dry & Oily Scalp Treatment